[Council] Last Call for Agenda Items / Mailing List Information

Bradley Moggach pres at feds.ca
Wed May 26 11:09:50 EDT 2010

Hello Councilors,
I hope you have been enjoying the beautiful weather. Vice President Soave
and I participated in a 3 hour scavenger hunt around Toronto yesterday while
at the OUSA transition conference and believe me, it was toasty! Anyways, on
with the updates:

   - Last call for Agenda Items: The Council agenda is scheduled to come out
   on Sunday / Monday morning and wanted to put out a final call for agenda
   items. Agenda items you can expect to see are a policy proposal on the
   Northdale Neighbourhood, discussion on  revisiting / proposing the new
   student building, and information regarding the Health and Dental Plan, as
   well as the GRT U-PASS.
   - Mailing List: Councilors, when mailing the Council mailing list (
   council at lists.feds.ca), you must use the email that is registered to the
   mailing list. Please contact me if you are having difficulties.
   - Executive Reports: These are scheduled to come out on Thursday, of next
   week. It is expected that Councilors have read through our Executive
   reports, as in the essence of time, we will not be re-capping any of the
   information contained within these reports. Additionally, hold your
   Executive accountable and ensure these reports have been completed and sent
   out. Finally, Councilor reports should be sent out previous to the Council
   meeting beginning and Thursday would be a great day to do so! I will follow
   up with the Councilor report template tomorrow when I return to the office.

Enjoy your day! :)
Brad
--
Bradley Moggach
President, Federation of Students | University of Waterloo
Email: pres at feds.uwaterloo.ca

To Serve, Empower, and Represent the Undergraduate Students of the
University of Waterloo.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify Bradley Moggach, Federation of
Students pres at feds.uwaterloo.ca or 519-888-4567, extension 32478.