[Council] Fwd: [wpirg announce] WPIRG wants your feedback!

Monica Chamberland monicachamberland at gmail.com
Thu May 27 17:27:29 EDT 2010

Hello Council!

If you have a few moments please complete this quick survey for
WPIRG(Waterloo Public Interest Research Group) so we can serve you even
better!
Also, On June 3rd, there will be an open house at the WPIRG office, it'll be
a great way to learn more about pirg so definitly come out if you can!
Hope all your summers are going well :)

- Monica