[Council] discount cards

Matt Colphon mcolphon at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Nov 8 14:44:32 EST 2011

Hello Councillors,

I've received a few questions about discount cards in the past couple weeks. Due to some anticipated changes (as well as a changing membership) it doesn't make sense to print of the cards at this time. Instead I've sent a memo to Feds Xpress, Bomber and Campus Bubble/Wasabi managers informing them of your discount status. If there are any problems receiving your discount the manager should be able to cross list your ID to a name on the list.

If any other problems arise, please let me know.

Thanks,

Matthew Colphon
President | Federation of Students | University of Waterloo
(P) 519-888-4567 x 32478 | (C) 226-929-5309  | pres at feds.ca<mailto:pres at feds.ca>
http://feds.ca<http://feds.ca/> | http://twitter.com/uwfedspres | BB: 2698186C